Oct 6, 2010

On my mind

...are still magnificent colors of nomad Asia... less word, more show! ;)









Yesterday I was searching my yarn sources for color charts to use for things I want to make, based on my inspiration by these costumes. Lopi - the classic water repellent yarn from Island is one of my first considerations, because it felts very well, protects from wetness, is lightweight, durable and the color, of course, the color selection is broad, in the chart below I can find almost every color I need. Lopi would be most suitable for over-the-shoulder one strap bags, that you would want to take everywhere, and that would fit all of your favorite/necessary on the go stuff. I can't wait to start working on this project! ;) But first, I need to finish my Tribal Market knitting, and participate there, and report back to you how it all went.. :)


It's very cold in our apartment, and when I dress in the morning, I feel like I need to put lots of warm layers, eventually, I end up looking like a skinny cabbage, and when I finally go outside all prepared for the cold to attack me, it's not that bad at all! The temperature outside is almost the same as in the room haha! :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment