Oct 13, 2010

Tribal Market

Now I think the time to post pictures form the Market! Now is the time for the loooongest post yet! ;)
Many friends came, many friends were made, connections in spirit and art, in creation and revelation...
Photos speak for themselves, as the saying goes, but I want to mention, that the beautiful event went beyond my expectation in terms of enthusiasm and abundance of great vibe! 
So, I want to congratulate Masha LunaRa, the organizer of Tribal Market, and, of course, anyone who followed their interest in the event.. Yay! I'm ready for another one, for sure.. not so long to wait, by the way ;)


Lots and lots of pictures below by Max and Alena, thank you guys! It was lovely to have you and your talent! 


The entrance to the store, in the backyard of which Tribal Market found its place.

Guests...

...friends and guests in one face... 

mingling guests...;)


Cirque du Renee in her throne ;)

LunaRa doing feather hair extensions 

My goodies!

Merril Kassan's beautiful accessories

LunaRa's feather earrings


more feathers in the wind, beautiful!

Happy smiling Dina 

more pictures in the next post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment